What you will read ...
Sidafarm Offers You The Best Quality Products.
world needs exporter of coriander seed. You need to know what kind of plant is coriander. Fresh leaves and dried grains. Coriander is widely used for food flavors. The scientific name is coriander coriandrum sativum. Most people know it as Silentro (Coriander) or Chinese Parsley . Coriander Seed Rate is Very cheap .
Coriander seed is one of the spices that most Asian people can not live without and are used in most Indian foods, as well as the Mediterranean and the Middle East. Coriander seeds have a lot of popularity in Asia and people have begun to use it for their health because of its coriander essence. All parts of the coriander plant are edible, but only coriander seeds are dried or fresh leaves used to taste the food.coriander seed taste is Bitter .
The price organic coriander seeds bulk is cheaper than the different packages .
Appearance of coriander
The word “coriander” is actually the most meaning of coriander seeds. All the ingredients of this herb are edible. Including its seed. The seeds of this plant when crushed is the taste of citrus lemons, which is due to the content of linalool terpene and pinene. Usually fresh leaves and dried grains of this plant are used as spices. It is used for cooking to taste the food. This plant is native to southern Europe and north Africa to southwest Asia. Coriander is a delicate plant. It has thin leaves. It can grow up to 50 cm.
Americans and Canadians are not familiar with coriander seeds because they use other names for this spice. The scientific name of Coriander is Curryndrome Sutium, and was known as a wild plant in Asia and in the West before discovering its culinary and medical uses. In the preparation of some foods such as linden honeydew, chopped coriander leaves are also used.
However, it is advisable to use the coriander leaf raw, because it offers a great taste to salads and some traditional foods due to its citrus aroma. You can not dry the coriander leaf or place it in a freezer, because the fragrance is gone. The bud of this plant is its fruit and its dried, the same coriander seed. Coriander seeds – like its leaves – have a citrus aroma and, in addition, it has a warm and spicy taste, which has become the popular spices in the kitchen.
Nutritional information of coriander seeds
Fresh stems or leaves of the plant are rich in vitamins such as vitamin A. It has vitamin C and vitamin K. Along with dietary minerals. However, coriander seeds contain less content of vitamins. But they contain a significant amount of minerals. Such as dietary fiber, selenium, iron. It contains calcium, magnesium, manganese and other minerals.
Coriander and cure for the causes of obesity
What is the cause of obesity and overweight? What is some people overweight and obese? That is, they ate more food. It contains a lot of calories without water and fiber, also due to excess fat stored in the body. People who do not consume foods containing high amounts of water and fiber, such as fruits, vegetables, salads, etc. Most likely to become obese.
Another cause of obesity is the high salt intake. High salt intake causes thirst and more water consumption. Which will result in excessive accumulation of water in the body. Certain medications or lack of adequate water are obesity. Insufficient protein intake is obesity. An unhealthy diet can lead to obesity.
In the above section, we explained all the causes of weight gain. But the main reason for obesity is lymphatic system disorders. This leads to body swelling and overweight. This type of weight gain is called water accumulation. Because the water accumulates in a certain area of the body, that is, the tissues of the body. It causes swelling in some parts of the body. Such as legs, ankles, leg shafts and other parts. There are more likely to be women. Water accumulation problems. Which is due to frequent changes in levels of hormone. Therefore, this problem causes the secretion of aldosterone. Kidney stimulates more water.
Coriander application for weight loss
The reason some people are overweight is that they eat more foods that contain a lot of calories, lacking water and fiber, and also because of excess fat stored in the body. People who eat foods containing high amounts of water and fiber, such as fruits, vegetables, salads, etc., are more likely to become obese.
Also, another cause of obesity is the high salt intake. High salt intake will cause thirst and more water consumption, which will result in excessive accumulation of water in the body, body swelling and overweight. Certain medications, or lack of adequate water, insufficient protein intake, or unhealthy diets can lead to obesity. But the underlying causes of obesity are lymphatic system disorders, and the accumulation of water and fluid in the tissues and interstitial space, leading to body swelling and overweight. Gets This type of weight gain is called the accumulation of water in the body.
Here are the benefits of coriander seeds for weight loss.
- Rich in minerals and vitamins
One of the reasons for your weight gain is this. You eat a lot of calories. eat less protein and fiber. You have to eat those foods. They increase your metabolism. They burn fat. Coriander seeds seem to be a good way to lose weight. Because it is rich in minerals. It is very effective for weight loss.
- High potassium content
One of the causes of water accumulation is sodium. Excessive sodium intake causes body swelling. Only one mineral can help. In contrast to sodium, potassium helps. Hence, coriander seeds are good, containing a lot of potassium. Adding it to your diet is helpful. It is very helpful for your weight loss.
health properties of coriander and its seeds
From mid-summer to mid-spring, the coriander plant is beautiful, beautiful flower umbrellas. They blossom white and sometimes pink. And they smell like bacon. These flowers then turn into green fruits. Or the same coriander seed. Which, upon arrival, are separated from the plant. And shed. These seeds contain fatty substances and proteins and cellulose materials. It contains potassium and calcium. Vitamin C and A and essential oils.
What are whole coriander seeds benefits ?
- Coronary Anemia: Anemia is caused by iron deficiency. Everyone knows that iron is indispensable to prevent anemia, and coriander seeds are rich in iron and other minerals that help to increase the production of red blood cells and oxygen to the body’s cells and fight against anemia.
- Increasing bone health: All foods rich in minerals and calcium are beneficial to the bones, and coriander seeds are no different from this. The high amount of iron found in coriander seeds plays an important role in maintaining bone health.
- Increasing energy from the benefits of coriander seeds: Do you have a lack of energy in the morning? Well, perhaps, adding coriander seeds to breakfast is because it is rich in iron and can increase your energy.
- Resolving seasonal allergy: Some people do not know how dangerous the reaction can be. There are several types of allergies with different factors, but the problem is that most people do not know what they are allergic to. Coriander seeds are useful to relieve symptoms, although you still need to see a doctor for this problem.
- Preventing Food Poisoning: One of the main causes of food poisoning is bacteria. That’s why it’s better to eat cooked food until raw. However, you can tackle this problem by adding coriander powder or coriander leaf to avoid food poisoning.
- Preventing Osteoporosis: Anyone may develop osteoporosis, but if you do not want to be one of these people, adding coriander seeds to the diet would generally prevent osteoporosis because coriander seeds are rich in calcium and other minerals. Is.
For Order and Consulting Contact With UsConsulting